Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mice and Writers

Not much to report today which doesn't mean I didn't have a good day. Because I did.

I had a friend over and we did lunch. It was fun. Talked about writing and watched part of an old movie on TCM. Talked about writing some more. Who says the life of a writer isn't interesting?

Tomorrow I need to do a little edit on "Till Death Do Us Part" if only to show something for the week before Thanksgiving. I've been thinking very seriously about starting a new story next week, but I also have the rewrite for "Fishing the Styx" hanging over my head. Maybe I'll do "Styx" this weekend. Nothing else planned. If the weather's good I'll go out on the deck and work on that. I'd like to have it out of the way so I can start something new next week. That would be ideal.

But we all know how best laid plans oft gang agley. Ahem. That's true for mice as well as writers.

No comments: