Friday, March 20, 2009

Third of Three Stories Down! NONE Left in the Thunderdome!

I am so exhausted. Mentally and physically. It took everything I had to finish "Grand Guignol" today, all 3700 words.

It's a psychologically dark, claustrophobic and gritty story. Which means it's pure Haxan. But, man, it was tough. I was fighting myself as much as anything. After three days, switching gears from one story to the next to the third...it wore me out. That was the hardest part. Switching mental gears like that. But I'll write about that later, if you don't mind.

I am truly wiped out. Beyond the point of able to focus. But I did it. And I feel pretty good about that accomplishment.

Three stories in three days. I'm not bragging. It's just something I did, that's all. That's all.

Man. Am I ever going to sleep tonight.

See you guys later.


blood, wind, dust....

No comments: